Relaxation for your muscles: Let nothing prevent you from continuing with your activity
As we age or simply due to more frequent exercise, muscles begin to deteriorate, which can cause pain and discomfort. However, it is crucial to stay active and take steps to strengthen and care for your muscles, as this will help them stay strong and healthy. Do you know how you can take care of your muscles? In this article we are going to know the benefits of Magnesium and Vitamin B6 .
What is magnesium?
Magnesium is a fundamental mineral for the body. It performs different essential functions and is involved in important biochemical processes that are necessary to enjoy good health. Strengthening the body with the necessary magnesium provides great benefits and improves the functioning of our body. Below we highlight some of the benefits that magnesium provides :
- Improves muscle maintenance.
- Helps maintain an optimal heart rate.
- It is an ideal relaxant for the nervous system.
- Helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- Improves arterial regulation and blood flow.
- Contributes to the formation and maintenance of bones.
What is Vitamin B6?
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin, that is, it dissolves in contact with water, therefore, it is not completely stored in the body, we only retain a small part of the vitamin and most of it is expelled through the urine.
For this reason, it is necessary to consume Vitamin B6 regularly. There are many foods that contain this vitamin, but it is easily destroyed in cooking processes, or due to sun exposure, for this reason, consuming food supplements with Vitamin B6 can be a solution to obtain it directly.
Vitamin B6 is necessary for health. Below, we mention some of the great benefits that Vitamin B6 offers.
- Helps convert amino acids into proteins.
- Helps the production of antibodies to strengthen the immune system.
- It contributes to the improvement of the functions of the nervous system.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
- Contributes to the formation and function of red blood cells.
Foods that contain Vitamin B6:
This Vitamin can be obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet, although as we have mentioned previously, we only store a small part of the vitamin in our body, so consuming it with food supplements can be a great option. You can find Vitamin B6 in a wide variety of foods of both plant and animal origin:
- Fish such as tuna or salmon.
- In chicken and turkey and in lean meats such as pork or sirloin.
- Avocados are a rich source of Vitamin B6 and healthy fats.
- Bananas contain high amounts of Vitamin B6.
- Legumes such as chickpeas and lentils.
- Walnuts, almonds or pistachios.
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, kale , among others.
How do we know if we have a Magnesium deficiency?
We can identify magnesium deficiency through different symptoms and effects that manifest in our body. Some of the most common are:
- Muscle cramps, especially in the legs.
- Muscle spasms, especially in the extremities.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Insomnia and difficulties falling asleep.
- Irritable mood, anxiety and depression.
How can we identify the lack of Vitamin B6?
A lack of Vitamin B6 can have various effects on the body and manifest itself through a series of symptoms, these are some of the most common:
- Neurological problems . Vitamin B6 deficiency can manifest as tingling in the extremities, muscle weakness or difficulty coordinating movements.
- Skin problems . Skin symptoms may appear, such as rashes, dry skin, and lip fissures.
- Chapped lips and mouth ulcers . They can be caused by a lack of Vitamin B6.
- Confusion and cognitive difficulties . These symptoms can appear in severe cases of Vitamin B6 deficiency.
The benefits of Magnesium with Vitamin B6
Individually, magnesium and Vitamin B6 already offer great benefits, but when combined in the same product, they can have a very significant impact on health and well-being. Below, we indicate some of the most relevant benefits of Magnesium with Vitamin B6 .
- Regulation of metabolism , Vitamin B6 together with magnesium , collaborate to keep the metabolism active and constantly working.
- Nervous and muscular function , magnesium with Vitamin B6 contributes to maintaining a healthy nervous system and strengthening the muscles.
- Formation and maintenance of bones and teeth , magnesium helps in the absorption and use of calcium, while Vitamin B6 participates in the formation of collagen.
- Improving the immune system , vitamin B6 is essential for the production of antibodies and cells that fight infections. Magnesium strengthens immune and inflammatory function. Together, they improve the immune system and help the body defend against diseases.
- Improved mood and reduced stress , vitamin B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin. Magnesium may also have positive effects on reducing stress and anxiety. Vitamin B6 can contribute to a more balanced mood and greater resistance to stress.
At Vitae we care about the health of your muscles, for this reason, we propose the following nutritional supplement:
MagVita , based on 6 magnesium salts combined with Vitamin B6 and taurine . Its exclusive formula contributes to rapid and efficient absorption in the body. This supplement is a powerful decontracting agent that improves the quality and health of your muscles progressively and naturally.
Our MagVita brings together all the benefits of Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and taurine. It is recommended to recover from contractures, cramps and muscle tensions. It also helps improve stress management, bone density and reduces tiredness and fatigue.