Start the day with energy and vitality thanks to NADH and coenzyme Q10
Start the day with energy and vitality thanks to NADH and coenzyme Q10
Reconnect® is an innovative formula based on NADH (Co-E1), coenzyme Q10, serine and vitamin C, which, thanks to the synergy of its components, helps improve cognitive performance. Thanks to its composition, it helps improve concentration, memory and learning, as well as contributing to stress management. ReConnect is a nootropic supplement.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a complex pathology with no known cause, and no universally effective treatment. It is characterized by extreme fatigue or prolonged tiredness that does not improve with rest, persists for more than six months, and cannot be explained by any medical condition. Although parameters such as inflammation, oxidative stress and Coenzyme Q10 deficiency are related to this syndrome, it is also associated with other symptoms such as muscle pain, sleep dysfunction and cognitive problems. Chronic fatigue can worsen with physical and mental activity, and exercise intolerance is a common complaint in most CFS patients. At the moment there is no known effective treatment to combat it and the available treatment options focus on relieving these symptoms. Coenzyme Q10 and NADH are two antioxidant molecules that have been used for many years for the maintenance of general health. For this reason, its supplementation could help improve fatigue and cognitive performance, as well as other symptoms in CFS.
If you have any questions or need more information about NADH or coenzyme q10, you can visit our blog. In it you will find a wide variety of articles, such as “NADH, serine and coenzyme q10 to manage stress and anxiety” or “Discover the secrets of ReConnect”
$25,25 – $99,95 IVA
– No exciting effects
– It does not generate habituation or dependence
How am I formulated?
- NADH : coenzyme that, together with Q10, increases the production of cellular energy or ATP (Krebs cycle). It is an antioxidant and is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, adrenaline…). In athletes, supplementation with NADH helps to provide muscle strength, endurance and recovery capacity. In people with high mental requirements, it helps to improve cognitive abilities.
- Coenzyme Q10 : produces 95% of the body’s energy (ATP), and is essential in the process of cellular respiration. It also has antioxidant activity that, at the neuronal level, has been shown to reduce neurodegenerative processes related to neuronal oxidative damage. In addition, it is essential in the maintenance of the blood vessels and the heart muscle.
- Vitamin C : essential antioxidant for our body. It helps the proper functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism and reduces the damage caused by chemicals and pollutants by neutralizing free radicals. It also helps reduce blood pressure and prevents the onset of vascular diseases as well as reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Serine : key amino acid in the communication between nerve cells that improves the ability to concentrate, learn and memorize and depressive moods.
Take 1 or 2 tablets a day 30 minutes before meals, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach and with a large glass of water.
What will I feel when I take ReConnect?
ReConnect contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, normal energy metabolism and reduces tiredness and fatigue due to its ingredients, thus helping the body to cope with day-to-day life in times of stress, fatigue or high activity.
Why does ReConnect improve cognitive performance?
CoenzymeQ10, NADH, vitamin C and Serine , have fundamental physiological roles at both metabolic and cognitive levels due to their involvement in its energy system , among others. Vitamin C for example acts as an antioxidant and serine plays an essential role in the differentiation and maturation of neurons and in the formation of the myelin sheath that protects them and accelerates the transmission of impulses, essential for cognitive performance.
When will I start to notice its effects?
Although the contribution to the improvement of the physiological state will take place from the first intake, the benefits of the contribution of the product will depend on the individual state of each one.
What are Nootropic supplements?
Nootropics supplements are a class of supplements that help improve cognitive function, such as memory, concentration, attention, and creativity. These supplements have become increasingly popular among students and professionals looking for better performance at work or school.
What do Nootropic supplements contain?
These supplements contain natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, which help increase energy, improve memory, and stimulate the brain. Some common examples of nootropics are ginseng, folic acid…
Benefits of Nootropics supplements
- Improves memory and learning: they help improve short and long-term memory, as well as the learning process. This is useful for students who are looking to get better results in their studies.
- Improves cognitive performance: they help improve mental clarity and concentration, allowing for enhanced performance in activities that require critical thinking.
- Mood Booster: Some nootropics have a stimulant effect that helps lift your mood. This is particularly helpful for people with mood disorders, such as depression.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: many nootropics have a calming effect that helps reduce stress and anxiety. This can help people deal with potentially stressful situations more easily.
- Supports cognitive function: can also help improve cognitive function in older people, which can help prevent age-related mental decline.
It is not recommended for children under 12 years, or during pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless medical supervision of a healthcare professional. If taking antidepressants or anti – psychotics, consult your healthcare professional.
You will also love
Complete your treatment
Vibracell®$33,15 – $71,15 IVA
Energy and vitality thanks to this multivitamin that combines more than 40 fruits and vegetables
CalmTu® Night$7,95 – $22,95 IVA
Restful sleep thanks to melatonin and natural ingredients
CalmTu®$7,95 – $13,75 IVA
Helps to achieve calm naturally and without side effects
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
Energy is essential for well-being and health. Energy helps us stay physically active, reduce stress, anxiety and depression, fuel our minds and keep us motivated. Regular exercise is a great way to increase energy and improve health and well-being. Exercise increases blood circulation, which improves mental and physical well-being. Physical activity also helps improve sleep […]
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a term that we hear more and more frequently. There are many people who link it to children and adolescents, but ADHD in adults is also a reality. We live in a historic moment when it comes to mental health. Society and modern life were already slowly leading us to […]
From Vitae Health Innovation, we want to help you with the start of the year! As health artisans, our purpose this year is to continue offering solutions to your daily problems. After going back to routine, stress and mental fatigue can appear. Therefore, we are going to talk about the term burnout in this article […]
Best product ever, it is my partner in hard times at work! you can really feel the energy and effect!
Jacob Mayes (verified owner) –
I suffer from ME/CFS. For the past ten months, I have been in a flare-up that has destroyed me financially, taken a massive mental toll, and has been the worst flare-up since I developed ME/CFS in 2009. Some days barely able to lift a glass to my lips.
So I had an intuitive whim about the electron transport chain and looked for study data on this and ME/CFS. My mate with fibro had also mentioned Co Enzyme Q10 which prompted me to dig further.
So I found the study in the Spanish hospital which used this exact product:
I am now not only back at work, I start the day with way more spoons than I did prior.
I am still flabbergasted at the rapid uptick out of the flare-up.
Vitae Health Innovation –
Thanks a lot for your feedback, we are very happy that you found ReConnect so helpful!
Best product for stressful periods. My pharmacist recommended it and find it very gentle.
Brian Poter –
What a formula! I didn’t know ReConnect and now I am a really fun. I take it during a month and my performance improve. I am very happy with the results.
Alfred Tham –
Best product for stress and mental fatigue. I usually buy it when I have lot of work or weeks with many meetings.