Chronic fatigue is a complex disorder of unknown cause that seriously affects quality of life. It persists for more than six months, with an oscillating character and without apparent cause. It interferes with normal activities, causes extreme fatigue and does not decrease with rest, worsens with exercise and is associated with physical and neuropsychological manifestations.
Anyone can get chronic fatigue syndrome, but it is most common in those between the ages of 40 and 60. Adult women have it more often than adult men. Of the world population, between 0.3% and 0.5% suffer from chronic fatigue and in Spain between 120,000 and 200,000 people.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue and what habits can help you
- Severe fatigue that does not improve with rest
- Memory or concentration problems
- Unexplained muscle or joint pain
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Post-exertional malaise or fatigue, where your symptoms worsen after any physical or mental activity
In addition to following the instructions of your medical specialist, some healthy lifestyle habits that can help you:
- Eat a balanced and varied diet, giving priority to vegetables and seasonal products.
- Carry out moderate physical activity on a daily basis, without exceeding your limits.
- Practice relaxation techniques that help you relax your muscles.
- Maintain an active social life, which allows you to be in contact with other people and carry out activities that are rewarding for you.
Natural ingredients that help chronic fatigue
From Vitae Health Innovation want offer you the ReConnect food supplement. It contains the following ingredients and that can help you know how to live with the disease:
- Coenzyme Q10: at the neuronal level, coenzyme Q10 has been shown to reduce neurodegenerative processes related to neuronal oxidative damage. It is essential in the process of cellular respiration and produces 95% of the body’s energy.
- NADH (Co-E1): it is also a coenzyme and together with Q10, it leads to the production of cellular energy. It helps to provide the muscle with more strength, resistance and recovery capacity, in people with a high mental requirement and helps to improve cognitive abilities.
- Serine: a key amino acid in the communication between nerve cells that improves the ability to concentrate, learn, memorize and depressive moods.
- Vitamin C: helps the proper functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism. Reduces damage caused by chemicals and pollutants by neutralizing free radicals. It also helps reduce blood pressure and prevents the onset of vascular diseases as well as reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Four clinical trials have been carried out, which have been published in high-impact scientific journals, to verify the effects produced by ReConnect. The results obtained are positive in chronic fatigue patients thanks to the supplementation with coenzyme Q10 and NADH, since it improved symptoms such as tiredness, weakness, quality of sleep or depression. The effects of this supplement have been demonstrated in clinical trials at the Valle Hebrón University Hospital.
What will help you achieve ReConnect?
Reconnect makes it possible to improve cognitive functioning, provide energy and antioxidant capacity, as well as:
- Contribute to the improvement of cognitive functions such as learning, concentration and memory.
- Increase the ability to manage stress.
- Improve mood.
- Regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Reduce memory loss caused by age.
- Help in the clinic of neurodegenerative pathologies.
- Improve the perception of fatigue and pain in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Improve sports performance and reduce fatigue after a period of effort
Scientific research is very important in chronic pathologies, in this case chronic fatigue, since even today it is a disease quite unknown to many. That is why research is essential to discover new solutions, treatments, expand knowledge, etc.