Spring: the time of year when the days are longer, the streets become more cheerful and the sun encourages us to leave the house more. But not everything is perfect…at this time of the year allergies appear, a feeling of listlessness and tiredness that affects more than half of the population every year. This phenomenon is known as spring asthenia , and although it is not a disease in itself, it can significantly affect the quality of life of those who suffer from it. In this article we explain how to know if you suffer from spring asthenia and what are the causes, giving you some tips so that you can fight it.
How to know if I suffer from spring asthenia?
Spring asthenia is a disorder that occurs in the transition from winter to spring seasons. It affects many people and is characterized by a general feeling of tiredness, weakness and lack of energy. In addition, it can also manifest with symptoms such as irritability, sadness, anxiety, lack of concentration and difficulty falling asleep. Although spring asthenia is not a serious disease, it can significantly affect the quality of life of people who suffer from it. It is important to mention that this disorder is temporary.
What are the main causes of spring asthenia?
Spring asthenia occurs as a result of seasonal changes taking place in the human body. During winter, the body adapts to a colder, darker environment and levels of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep, increase to help the body sleep better in less light conditions.
With the arrival of spring the days get longer and the temperatures rise. These changes can cause a mismatch in melatonin levels, which can lead to a disturbance in the body’s circadian rhythm and, therefore, to the appearance of spring fatigue.
How to fight fatigue spring asthenia?
Fortunately, there are several ways to combat spring asthenia and recover lost energy and vitality. Some of the tips that can help combat this disorder are:
- Maintain a balanced diet: a healthy and balanced diet is key to keeping the body in shape and helping it combat spring fatigue. It is important to consume nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains. It’s also important to cut down on coffee and stay hydrated.
- Perform physical activity: regular exercise is an excellent way to combat spring fatigue and get back your energy. You can choose to walk outside, do yoga, run, ride a bike or go to the gym .
- Exposure to sunlight: exposure to sunlight can help regulate melatonin levels and improve mood. You can go for a walk during the day or sit in a place with good lighting.
- Reduce stress: stress can aggravate the symptoms of spring asthenia. It is important to try to reduce stress through relaxation techniques such as meditation.
- Food supplements: some specialists recommend consuming multivitamins and food supplements that help boost physical and mental energy.
At VITAE we care about your health and we have developed three very powerful products to recover the energy and vitality lost due to spring Asthenia.
Vibracell ® is a concentrated natural multivitamin with more than 40 natural fruits and vegetables that supplements the diet, provides energy and helps improve physical performance. If you are one of those people who wake up tired and lack energy to start the day, this formula with its immediate effect will provide you with everything you need to enjoy every minute of the day.
Reconnect ® is a combination based on NADH (Co-E1), coenzyme Q10, serine and vitamin C , which thanks to the synergy of its components helps improve physical and mental performance. This product is aimed at people who suffer from mental fatigue. ReConnect will help you reconnect with your energy, get to the end of the day and feel like you’ve been able to do it all. Also, it is a formula that can be useful for those people who carry out very demanding physical and mental activities such as athletes.
Calm Tu Night Plus: food supplement that will help you have a rest without interruptions thanks to melatonin and its natural ingredients. With Calm Tu Night Plus you will wake up having had a restful sleep, which will help you start the day with energy.