Helps to achieve calm naturally and without side effects
Helps to achieve calm naturally and without side effects
CalmTu is a formula based on natural ingredients such as valerian, passionflower and California poppy that helps manage stress and contributes to relaxation in difficult moments. Thanks to its composition it has calming effects and no side effects for the body.
Stress and anxiety can be manifested through an infinity of symptoms and detect them much of the sensitivity and tolerance of the person to said symptomatology. In general, we can differentiate the symptoms into two large groups, the physical ones (dizziness and sweating, muscular tension, palpitations and tachycardia, nausea and vomiting, a feeling of suffocation…) and the psychological/behavioral ones (worry, fear of losing control, overflow , blockage, feeling of being lost, mental exhaustion, feeling of going fast, insomnia…).
Although stress and anxiety are not the same thing, they are closely related. Broadly speaking, we can say that stress has to do with an excessive workload, being the reaction to a demand (stressor). Therefore, it is a fact that is generated by a real and present situation. As each person is different, what for one is a normal workload, for another it represents a stressful situation. It all depends on the tools that each person has. On the other hand, anxiety has to do with the anticipation of something that the person perceives as negative but that has not yet happened and, surely, will never happen. On many occasions, anxiety is generated by sustained stress over time that begins to generate negative thoughts or concerns about a specific topic. In these cases it becomes a stress that continues after the stressor has disappeared.
If you want more information about stress and anxiety, you can visit our blog. In it you will find a wide variety of articles, such as “Anxiety: How to take advantage of it and learn to live the moment?” or “Get off the wheel of stress and anxiety“
$7,00 – $13,05 IVA
– Helps to facilitate relaxation
– Contributes to better stress management
– It has calming effects
How am I formulated?
- Valerian : improves the sleep quality without side effects and reduces the time taken to fall asleep.
- Passionflower : indicated to treat restlessness and irritability that often difficult the sleep induction.
- California poppy : extract with anxiolytic effect that reduces the effects of nervousness and anxiety, helping to achieve a restful sleep.
Take one capsule 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Benefits of valerian, passionflower and california poppy to manage stress and anxiety
- Valerian: is an herb well known for its relaxing and sedative effects. It has been used for centuries to treat sleep disorders, anxiety, and menopausal symptoms. Valerian root extract contains numerous beneficial compounds, including lignans, phenolic acids, flavonoids, and terpenes. These compounds help you relieve stress and anxiety by lowering cortisol levels and promoting deep sleep. There have also been studies suggesting that valerian may help improve cognitive performance, reduce anxiety, and improve mood.
- Passionflower: it is a plant traditionally used as a natural sedative. Passion flower root extracts have been shown to contain numerous beneficial compounds, including flavonoids, alkaloids, phenolic acids, and essential oils. These compounds can help reduce anxiety, stress, and symptoms of depression. Studies have also shown that passionflower can help improve sleep, reduce increased blood pressure, and improve stress response.
- California Poppy: It is a medicinal herb traditionally used to relieve stress, anxiety and sleep disorders. This herb contains numerous beneficial compounds, such as lignans, flavonoids, alkaloids, and phenolic acids. These compounds can help lower cortisol levels, improve mood, and reduce anxiety symptoms. Studies have also shown that California poppy can help improve memory, reduce fatigue, and improve cognitive performance.
Can it create addiction?
These extracts are part of a food supplement, which, in the recommended amount, do not cause addiction.
What effects should I expect?
A reduction in the time taken to fall asleep, as well as a better quality of sleep and a relaxation.
When will start noting the effects?
The relaxing effects are usually observed two hours after the intake of the extracts.
What does Clean Label mean?
Top quality products designed with your physiology and health in mind, formulated without unnecessary colorants and additives, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and without allergens, in which we use ingredients of natural origin and with maximum bioavailability.
A new concept in food supplements that aims to respond to physiological needs for better nutrition, committed to health and well-being.
HEALTHY, NATURAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL
It is contraindicated in children and in patients medicated with antidepressants and / or psychotropics, if not under the supervision of a professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, check with your doctor or pharmacist before starting supplementation.
You will also love
Complete your treatment
CalmTu® Night$7,00 – $12,05 IVA
Restful sleep thanks to melatonin and natural ingredients
MagVita®$10,05 – $25,73 IVA
Contributes to normal muscle function thanks to its magnesium content
Vibracell®$29,14 – $63,55 IVA
Energy and vitality thanks to this multivitamin that combines more than 40 fruits and vegetables
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
Suffering from stress or anxiety: Currently, stress and anxiety are major problems that widely common and that can affect anyone. The hectic pace of everyday life, work or family pressures, and personal worries can generate physical and emotional tensions that are difficult to control. Most people have experienced an episode of stress or anxiety at […]
Currently, work stress is widely spread. In fact, it is one of the main consequences of exposure to psychosocial risks. There are tasks that now require more mental effort in addition to physical effort. It is something that can affect everyone and does not understand classes, ages, or social groups…anyone can suffer from it. Stress […]
What are circadian rhythms? As you well know, twice a year there is a time change, summer and winter, which means that we have more or less hours of sunshine during the day. Let’s start at the beginning, who created the time change? Benjamin Franklin, American scientist, politician and inventor, was the one who first […]