Green clay applied to the skin acts therapeutically, thanks to its disinfectant, detoxifying, cleansing and soothing benefits. This mask is especially recommended for oily skin pronte to suffer from acne.
Benefits for your skin
- o Thanks to its disinfectant properties, it helps absorb all kinds of impurities on our skin
- o Purifies the inner layers of the skin, eliminating dead cells and blackheads.
- o Helps to regenerate skin cells.
- o Detox Action as it stimulates lymphatic cleansing.
- o Acts as a barrier against the proliferation of bacteria
- o Intervenes as a smoothing and exfoliating agent by eliminating both roughness, as well as a large part of pimples and blackheads, in order to achieve a soft and smooth skin.
- o Controls sebum levels, providing well-being.
- o Cleanses the impurities accumulated on the skin
- o Natural afertsun effect as it has an anti-inflammatory and refreshing actions that helps relieve skin redness and irritation caused by long sun exposure.
How to apply green clay mask?
Form a green clay plaster and apply it to your face, you can do it in two ways:
- Alone: mix the green clay powder with water (if you can use seawater it would be ideal) until you get a creamy texture; Then using a brush, apply the mixture on the skin, be careful not to apply to sensitive areas such as eye contour and mouth. Leave the mask to act for 20 minutes, and then you can remove it with plenty of water, you can also tone the skin with floral water and finally apply natural cream to hydrate and nourish.
- Combined with other ingredients: you can also mix the clay with other natural ingredients such as vegetable oils, essential oils, fruits, lavender, honey, among others, thus increasing the therapeutic and healing properties.
Other benefits for your body that most probably you didn’t know
- Effective against muscle injuries as it helps reduce discomfort in situations such as muscle tension or strains thanks to its regenerative and relaxing power. In this situation, a magnesium-based supplement is recommended.
- Helps to heal canker sores. If a little amount of dry green clay is applied to the affected area we will notice an improvement. Some other hyaluronic acid-based formulas may also work to help with canker sores.
- Helps relieve arthritis and muscle pain thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Relaxing properties to combat stress and anxiety