Maintenance of bones and muscles in normal conditions
Maintenance of bones and muscles in normal conditions
Vitamin D3K2 is a formula with a powerful synergy for a more active life and to help contribute to daily well-being. The benefits of vitamin d3k2 on the immune system, chronic diseases and the bone system have been proven.
It is a combination vitamin D3 and menaquinone (vitamin K2, trans-MK7) that contributes to bone health thanks to its content of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 that favor the absorption and normal use of calcium and phosphorus and the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
Vitamin D is both a vitamin and a hormone that acts as a micronutrient whose intake is essential for the metabolism of the human body. This vitamin is mainly synthesized in the skin after sun exposure, but it is also ingested in the diet and absorbed by the intestinal mucosa. Vitamin D deficiency is common throughout the world.
- Contributes to bone health thanks to its vitamin D and K content
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Advantages of Vitamin D3K2:
- Each drop provides 800 I.U. of vitamin D3 and 20 micrograms of vitamin K2
- Optimal bioavailability as fat-soluble vitamins D and K are in an oily base.
- Stable in the long term due to its natural content of tocopherols (vitamin E) whose function is to protect against oxidation.
- Contains rosemary extract with antioxidant activity.
- Precise doses thanks to the drop dispenser
If you want more information about vitamin D3K2 you can visit our blog. There, you can find some articles, for example “Important vitamins to enjoy a healthy musculoskeletal system”
How am I formulated?
- Vitamin D3: an essential nutrient for calcium absorption and bone mineralization that is positively associated with bone mineral density (BMD).
- Vitamin K2: necessary to activate osteocalcin which is necessary to deposit calcium in the bones and has a synergistic effect with vitamin D
- 5 drops a day for 10 weeks
- Adults and children > 1 year: 1 drop daily
- Children < 1 year: 1 drop every 2 days
Why combine vitamin D3 with vitamin K2?
Vitamin K2 acts in synergy with Vitamin D3
The vitamin D3 / K2 ratio is 1:1
Vitamin K2 helps fix calcium in the bones
Vitamin K2 prevents the deposition of calcium in the blood vessels and reduces hardening of the arteries as it transports calcium from the blood to the bones
What does Clean Label mean?
Top quality products designed with your physiology and health in mind, formulated without unnecessary colorants and additives, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and without allergens, in which we use ingredients of natural origin and with maximum bioavailability.
A new concept in food supplements that aims to respond to physiological needs for better nutrition, committed to health and well-being.
HEALTHY, NATURAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL
Benefits of vitamin d3k2
- Improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorus: increases the absorption of these essential minerals for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Boosts Immunity: helps stimulate the production of immune cells, helping the body fight against germs and infectious diseases.
- Improves muscle function: helps keep muscles strong and healthy, improving muscle coordination and balance.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer: it has been shown to reduce the risk of developing heart disease, breast cancer, colon cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
- Improves mental health: vitamin D3 can help improve mood, reduce anxiety and depression.
What is Vitamin d3k2?
Vitamin D3K2 is a form of vitamin D known as vitamin D3K2-7, also known as vitamin D3K2-MK7. This form of vitamin D occurs naturally in foods, such as eggs, salmon, and mushrooms. This form of vitamin D can be found in dietary supplements, such as capsules and tablets. It is important for bone and cardiovascular health, as it helps regulate calcium and phosphorous levels in the body. It has also been shown that it can help prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Vitamin D3K2-7 also helps reduce the risk of respiratory diseases, such as asthma and bronchitis.
Why take vitamin d3k2 drops?
Taking vitamin D3K2 drops is a great way to get the benefits of vitamin D3K2 without going out in the sun. This vitamin is important for bone health, immunity, cognitive function, and cardiovascular function. It helps regulate calcium and phosphorus levels in the body, and also helps absorb calcium from the diet. If your diet is low in vitamin D3K2, taking drops may be a convenient way to meet your daily needs.
If you are being treated with anticoagulants (vitamin K antagonists), discuss their use with your doctor.
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
Much has been said about vitamin D and its many health benefits. Currently there is a contradiction in society because we are constantly warned of sun damage but at the same time we are well aware of the importance of good vitamin D level. So the question is, if I protect myself from the sun I […]
Maintaining a healthy musculoskeletal system is of vital importance, it contributes to homeostasis of the body through providing our body shape, heat, protection and support of vital organs, as well as stability and movement of the organism. Bones play a very important role, since they help to store and mobilize essential components for when needed. […]
Lack of Vitamin D, recommended amounts, how to obtain it etc. has become a recurring debate between skin and sun experts. Everything indicates that our levels of vitamin D are lower than ever, surely because there has been a social awareness of the harmful effects of the sun, and therefore protecting ourselves more and better. […]