Our line of muscles and joints is growing! We have just launched a new product, a recovering, soothing, fast-absorbing massage cream with a pleasant texture. It is not another formula of creams for pain you can find.
It is called FlexiVita Cream and thanks to the synergy of its ingredients it relieves the sensation of pain, recovers and keeps the muscles and joints in good condition.
Especially indicated to delay muscle fatigue and promote recovery after sports or after bruising.
Properties of Flexivita Cream:
- Helps delay muscle fatigue and promotes muscle recovery
- Prevents and treats mild muscle contractures and joint discomfort
- Helps treat minor bruises
- Relieves pain and inflammation
This wonderful soothing cream, promotes muscle and joint comfort thanks to its synergistic combination of biological and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Coenzyme Q10: contributes to muscle bio energy and recovery against oxidative damage. It also prevents collagen degradation.
- Magnesium: contributes to the maintenance of muscle tone and acts as a regenerator of muscle tissue.
- Glycosaminoglycans: contributes to the lubrication of synovial joints and modulates muscle homeostasis and the anti-inflammatory response.
- Silicon: contributes to the biosynthesis of cartilage. It is an essential element for the union between collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans.
- Boswellia: has a significant analgesic effect, increasing the pain threshold, in addition to an antioxidant effect.
- Arnica: decreases inflammatory mediators and free radicals in joints.
- Harpagophyte: contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
Directions for use
As simple as applying it to the skin as often as needed, giving a light massage. Care must be taken not to apply it on open or infected ulcers or wounds.