What can we do to try to prevent spring fatigue?
One of the most common situations when spring is coming is that you feel tired. To prevent spring fatigue we can start by having a healthy routine, play sports, rest, hydrate well and eat properly.
- Black Chocolate: good for generating endorphins as it contains phenylethylamine which helps to generate them. It helps you avoid sadness, negativity and fatigue.
- Nuts: a source of energy with a high magnesium content, which produces an anti-stress effect and will help reduce anxiety and improve the quality of your sleep.
- Oats: they are a very complete cereal containing carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and fibre. In addition to being a source of vitamins B6 and B5 (closely related to fatigue and mood swings). If you consume oats daily, you will avoid fatigue.
- Egg yolk: contains selenium which promotes a good mood in addition to being a superfood with innumerable nutrients that feed your brain, such as lutein or choline that favor cognitive functions or memory.
- Sesame and flax seeds (rich in Omega 3): Indispensable for the synthesis of endorphins-the happiness hormones!
- Avocado: Helps to synthesize serotonin one of the hormones of happiness. It is rich in tryptophan, magnesium and vitamins C and E. It is also rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids for the skin. Contributes to feeling great.
- Strawberries: aside from its low calorie content, this fruit is rich in vitamin C, folic acid and antioxidants and helps control fluid retention.
Also, you can help your daily diet with natural food supplements to provide those vitamins and nutrients that your body lacks. In Vitae, we have two specific formulas that you should know: