Toxins in our body can come from different sides: eating too quickly, chewing too little, consuming refined foods that may contain pesticides and preservatives, among others. In addition, the water we drink can also contain toxins and heavy metals and the air we breathe, mostly in large cities, is highly polluted.
It is also important to emphasize the importance of drinking enough water since, we must not forget that 70% of our body is water, so not drinking enough water will difficult concentration, as well as all internal biological processes.
Finally, another highly toxifying factor is stress, not only emotional but also biological, such as electromagnetic fields, Wi-Fi, high-voltage towers, computers, mobile phones, etc.
Unique properties of Chlorella
Chlorella is a freshwater green microalgae very rich in chlorophyll, proteins, vitamins and minerals. It acts as a chelating agent (traps) of intestinal toxins and also provides a high nutritional value. We could consider it to be the best known biological detoxifier.
It is also an important source of chlorophyll, perhaps the most important source on the planet, which is why it is the freshwater algae with more purifying properties. It is the only plant in the world that has the so-called growth factor, which supports a good immune system and helps to repair the body’s tissues.
Why is Chlorella so recommended?
For different reasons, including:
- Promotes detoxification, eliminates dioxins, toxins, and heavy metals.
- Thanks to chlorophyll, the absorption of different toxins is inhibited, including dioxins.
- Helps regulate intestinal transit.
- Source of vitamin B12, iron and protein for vegetarians and vegans.
- It does not contain gluten, lactose, added sugars nor sugar.
- High content of fiber and protein.
Who should we take Chlorella?
- All those people who need or want to do an intestinal detox and, therefore, eliminate dioxins, toxins and heavy metals.
- People who need a source of highly bioavailable nutrients.
- Vegetarians and vegans, thanks to its high content of vitamin B12, a source of protein.
- People who need to regulate intestinal transit, thanks to its high fiber content.
- People who want to keep their hair, skin and nails in perfect condition.
It is interesting to point out that it can be taken by pregnant women and lactating women, as well as that it does not contain iodine and has a high bioavailability, so our body can perfectly absorb it.
Last but not least, detoxifying the body at least twice a year, is a healthy habit and that it will provide us with a good health state and general well-being.