In this article we are going to talk about all you nedd and how to cook a berry and chia healthy smoothy.
Nutritional highlights of Berry and Chia Healthy Smoothy
Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients.
- Blueberries are not only popular, but also repeatedly ranked as having one of the highest antioxidant capacities among all fruits, vegetables, spices and seasonings. Antioxidants are essential to optimizing health by helping to combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA. We recommend enjoying raw blueberries — rather than relying upon blueberries incorporated into baked desserts — because, like other fruits, raw blueberries provide you with the best flavor and the greatest nutritional benefits.
Put these two together and create this deliciously healthy Berry and Chia Smoothy!
- 4tbsp chia seeds
- 500 ml plant based milk
- Red berries
- 2 Bananas
- You will need 700ml soaked chia.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds, soaked overnight in the fridge with 500ml plant based milk. Before using, you can add 200ml of plant based yogurt and stir well, or just add more plant based milk to get the pudding runny.
- 150ml blueberries and mixed in blender
- 200ml chia pudding
- 200ml red berries, 2 bananas and 150ml plant based milk mixed in blender
- Feel free to add more fruits and superfoods
- Layer with chia pudding
If you want to know more about detox diet you can visit our Detox Healthy Bar and you will find natural food supplements to complete this diet