Vitatuss is a syrup made from marshmallow extract ( Althaea officinalis ) , elderberry extract ( Sambucus nigra ) , thyme extract ( Thymus vulgaris ) , mallow extract (Malva sylvestris ) and sea buckthorn extract ( Hippophae rhamnoides ) .
Sticks: 30 units
– Fruity flavor
– Suitable for all ages from 3 years
– Sweetener of vegetable origin
How am I formulated?
- Marshmallow : Contains mucilages, which coat the mucosa, helping with hydration of the area.
- Elderberry, thyme and mallow: Traditional use in cold symptoms, relieve the feeling of discomfort.
- Sea buckthorn: It has a high content of vitamin C. In addition, it helps protect and soften the mucous membranes, since it covers them by forming a film to relieve cold symptoms.
Children from 3 to 6 years take 2.5 ml 2 to 4 times a day.
Children 6 to 12 years take 5 ml 2 to 4 times a day.
Adults (and children over 12 years old) take 10ml 2 to 4 times a day.
Is Vitatuss formulated with natural ingredients?
Yes. It is a syrup based on plant extracts that have a protective and calming action on the upper respiratory tract.
When will I start to notice the effects?
The calming effect is noticeable from the first day. The effect on the cough will depend on the cause and whether it is a dry cough or a productive cough. The product should not be taken more than 30 days. If the cough persists, you should contact your doctor.
Does not have
You will also love
Complete your treatment
ImmunoVita® Kids$29,45 IVA
Next Generation Yeast Betaglycans
ImmunoVita®$19,45 – $65,95 IVA
Next generation yeast betaglucans, vitamin D3, B6 and zinc for the normal functioning of the immune system
VitaMinC®$6,50 – $28,25 IVA
Antioxidant power thanks to its highly absorbed vitamin C, green tea polyphenols and black pepper extract