Next Generation Yeast Betaglucans
Next Generation Yeast Betaglucans
ImmunoVita Kids is a natural food supplement for children based on beta-glucans, vitamin D3 and B6 and zin. It helps strengthen the immune system and activate defences for kids. In addition, it is suitable in times of high activity as it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, keeping the body in top shape in any situation.
The immune system is usually impaired during the fall and winter as it is affected by climate changes such as cold or wind. Although there are other causes that also tend to affect our immune system: permanent contact with other children at school, low intake of some foods such as vegetables or fruit… In addition, keeping the immune system in good condition and activated defences for kids can help fight the alergies. This formula is specific for children, from 3 years to 12 years old and its format in sachets without flavor helps to make it easier to consume.
Properties of ImmunoVita Kids from Vitae:
- Helps to minimize the lowering of defenses in times such as autumn or winter.
- It contributes to improve the pathological states of children with chronic respiratory problems.
- Helps the body to recurrent, both in bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- It has no taste so it is easier for kids to take it
In our blog you can find articles for the health of children, such as “Kids’ defenses and nutition“
– Latest generation yeast betaglycans
How am I formulated?
- Beta glucans
- Vitamin D3 : contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 : contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc : contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Under 12 years, take 1 sachet per day. It can be taken mixed with food or diluted in water or juice.
Older than 12 and adults, take 1 to 2 sachets per day.
In other situations consult with your healthcare professional.
What exactly are yeast betaglucan ?
– It is a type of polysaccharide composed of a sequence of glucose molecules linked together.
Are there other types of betaglucans on the market?
There are different sources of betaglucans . The glucans can be found in some cereals (oats), fungi, algae, yeast and some bacteria. These different sources typically result in different betaglucans. The essence is the same but the final molecule may have a different structure or a different weight. In the case of yeast, these polysaccharide chains are longer and provide to this molecule a different biological activity.
How do yeast betaglucans work ?
Yeast betaglucans , ingested orally, can stimulate the immune system by increasing immunoglobulins and increased production of defense cells (NK and T cells). Furthermore, due to their prebiotic nature, they contribute to the growth of beneficial strains in the intestinal tract. These characteristics make it possible to increase resistance to parasitic and infectious infections.
When do yeast betaglucans start to take effect ?
– According to clinical evidence, it takes about 10 days to see the effects of betaglucans in infected patients. Clinical studies recommend a minimum intake of 4 weeks and lengthen it in chronic cases, allergies, as an adjunct to antibiotics, etc.
From what age can you start taking it?
It is recommended from 3 years, and can be administered from 12 months. For children under or weighing less than 10kg, its administration must be subject to medical prescription.
Product contraindicated in transplant patients receiving immunosuppressive medication.
You will also love
Complete your treatment
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
For some time now, the immune system has become one of the most popular topics. What is the immune system, how to strengthen it, what kind of diet should we follow to keep our defenses strong and active, are just some of the questions raised by everybody. There is a clear and direct relationship between […]
Lately there has been a lot of talk about the immune system, what it is, what exactly is its function, how to strengthen it, etc. The truth is that our immune system is something that, for years, we had not paid enough attention to, but as a result of the already well-known global pandemic, we […]
The immune system of our body is the army that protects us against any attack. Antibodies are the proteins that our body generates to protect us and keep our defences in good condition for a prolonged period of time. Finally, there is a more primitive but equally effective immune system, the so-called innate immune system. […]