Well-being of the urinary system
Well-being of the urinary system
UrinVita is a natural food supplement based on pomegranate extract, grape extract, lingonberry and rosemary. Thanks to its content in proanthocyanidins and procyanidins, it contributes to the well-being of the urinary system.
Its formula with 100% natural ingredients helps the correct functioning of the urinary system, as well as protecting the body, cleaning the urinary tract, helping to achieve a diuretic and purifying effect. In addition, it provides antioxidants and helps to shorten infectious processes. It contributes to the prevention against the formation of bacterial resistance in the form of biofilm.
What is biofilm? Biofilm is a film created by bacteria around it, forming a kind of “mushroom”. They adhere to the surface of the bladder to ensure bacterial survival. In this way they can resist and protect themselves against the individual’s immune response without being completely eliminated with antibiotic treatments.
What happens if biofilm forms? if the bacteria persist, they form microcolonies that adhere to the epithelium, forming bacterial biofilms as a form of resistance, giving rise to recurrent infections. This is because bacteria in biofilm form can be up to 1,000 times more resistant to antibiotics. Therefore, it is necessary to add biofilm disruptors to antibiotic treatment to combat them.
Benefits of UrinVita from Vitae:
- Protective effect of the urinary tract.
- Synergistic action of proanthocyanidins, procyanidins and punicalagins.
- Protective action of ellagic acid and rosmarinic acid.
- Synergistic combination of extracts to inhibit biofilm production
You can visit our blog for more information about urinary system and cystitis. You will find articles such as “Cystitis: Natural treatments vs Antibiotics“
$13,86 – $24,00 IVA
How am I formulated?
- Pomegranate extract: Antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant effect.
- Grape extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
- Cranberry extract: Antimicrobial, bactericidal and disruptor effect on biofilms.
- Rosemary extract: Rosmarinic acid has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant action.
Take 2 to 4 capsules a day separate from meals
Why do urinary infections occur?
UTIs usually occur when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and these bacteria multiply in the urinary system. Although there are situations that facilitate its development in both men and women (such as sexual relations, erratic cleaning, abnormalities and obstructions in the urinary tract (kidney stones or prostate hyperplasia), the use of catheters or recent interventions of the urinary system as well as prolonged retention of urine), women are at greater risk of urinary infections due to their anatomy, especially because of the short distance between the urethra and anus and the urethral orifice and bladder. In the same way, menopause or the use of certain contraceptives can also favor its development in women.
- Bladder infection (cystitis) – usually caused by Escherichia coli, a type of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Infection of the urethra (urethritis): infection of the urinary tract, usually caused by bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. Due to the proximity between the urethra and the vagina, sexually transmitted infections such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, or mycoplasma, can cause urethritis.
How can urine infections be treated naturally?
A diet rich in polyphenols contributes to the health of the urinary system. The consumption of pomegranate, grape or cranberry for its content in polyphenols such as punicalagins, procyanidins and proanthocyanidins, as well as rosmarinic acid, present in rosemary, contribute to the health of the urinary system due to its antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory capacity, among others. The optimal consumption of water contributes to the dilution of urine and favors an increase in urination, facilitating the expulsion of it and possible bacteria present in the urinary tract. Going to the toilet shortly after having sex and maintaining optimal intimate hygiene will also help us maintain a normal state of health of the urinary system.
What is cystitis and how can I treat it?
Cystitis is an inflammation of the urinary bladder. It can be caused by a bacterial infection, which is commonly known as a urinary tract infection (UTI). Common symptoms of cystitis include an urgent and frequent need to urinate, painful urination, sometimes blood in the urine, and pain in the lower abdomen.
To treat cystitis, the doctor will usually prescribe oral antibiotics. When taken as directed, antibiotics help fight the infection. In addition, there are a number of self-care measures that can be taken to alleviate the symptoms of cystitis, such as drinking plenty of water or fluids to dilute your urine and help clear your bladder, urinating as soon as possible when you feel the urge, and avoiding foods that can irritate the bladder, such as coffee, tea, alcohol and spicy foods, as well as taking appropriate food supplements.
When will I start to notice the effects?
The benefits associated with maintaining optimal hygiene and eating habits depend on the individual’s state of health.
Benefits of cranberry extract for the urinary system
- Protects against urinary tract infections: contains proanthocyanidins, a class of polyphenols responsible for the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of cranberry. These proanthocyanidins have a bactericidal action, that is, they reduce the replication of bacteria that can cause urinary tract infections.
- Reduces pain and inflammation: the antioxidants, tannins, and other compounds in cranberries have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that help reduce pain and inflammation in the urinary tract.
- Activates the release of fluid and solutes: cranberry extract can stimulate the release of fluid and solutes in the urinary tract, helping to dilute toxic substances and microorganisms.
- Improves kidney function: it can also help improve kidney function by promoting the elimination of fluids and solutes through the urine. This can prevent the buildup of toxins in the body, which can reduce kidney damage.
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones: contains citric acid, which helps dissolve kidney stones. This reduces the risk of developing kidney stones in the future.
What does Clean Label mean?
Top quality products designed with your physiology and health in mind, formulated without unnecessary colorants and additives, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and without allergens, in which we use ingredients of natural origin and with maximum bioavailability.
A new concept in food supplements that aims to respond to physiological needs for better nutrition, committed to health and well-being.
HEALTHY, NATURAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL
Does not have
You will also love
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
Enjoying hydrated skin is a pleasure that we should all be able to enjoy, but to do so, we must take care of ourselves inside and out. To prevent our skin from becoming dehydrated, it is important that we know the reasons why it happens and how we can avoid it. In this article we […]
At Vitae we are sure that you are a healthy and beautiful woman, both inside and out. Despite this, all the details matter, both in terms of health and aesthetics and, in this context, the skin is absolutely key. In addition to seeking emotional balance and spiritual peace, it is important that our health is […]
The largest organ in the body is the skin, since it completely covers us. In an adult it has an approximate surface area of 2 square meters and weighs around 5kg. It is made up of three layers: the epidermis, the dermis, and the hypodermis. In this article we will explain everything about the barrier […]