Hydration and recovery of the intimate area
Hydration and recovery of the intimate area
Oliovita Intima is a natural intimate cream with sea buckthorn extract, mallow extract, argan oil, sesame oil, hyaluronic acid and soothing peptides. It respects the physiological balance of the area and reinforces the natural barrier function of the skin, with an emollient, soothing, protective and moisturizing effect that contributes to its comfort.
Thanks to its composition, it has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, as well as moisturizing and favoring the regeneration and protection of the skin. On the other hand, its content of hyaluronic acid allows to hydrate and lubricate the intimate area, providing comfort and well-being. Its soothing properties allow you to combat itching and discomfort, restoring the protective barrier function. Indicated for all skin types, even those that are irritated, sensitive or very dry.
The vaginal dryness occurs in the absence of natural moisture in the vagina. Under normal circumstances, there is a transparent mucus that aims to protect the vaginal walls, maintain the elasticity of that organ and provide it with a smooth texture. It is usually a benign condition but we should not stop treating it for this reason, since it can reduce the quality of life and can also be an indicator of the beginning of a vaginal atrophy problem. Vaginal atrophy is a problem caused by a decrease in estrogen. Due to this, the vaginal tissue contracts causing a loss of the optimal level of mucosa. It is a condition that is usually associated with menopause, a period during which a decrease in vaginal discharge is frequent and, consequently, a non-optimal hydration of the vulva. Vaginal dryness or vulvar dryness not only causes itching and pain during sexual intercourse, but also creates a problem in relationships.
You can visit our blog and discover all the post about vaginal dryness and how to treat it
How am I formulated?
- Sea buckthorn extract ( Hippophae rhamnoides ) : analgesic and anti-inflammatory, moisturizes and promotes regeneration and protection of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Mallow extract ( Malva sylvestris ) : protects the skin and mucous membranes due to its mucilage and flavonoid content. It also has topical anti-inflammatory action on the skin and mucous membranes. Indicated for irritated, sensitive or dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid : contributes to dermal regeneration and helps accelerate the healing of micro – wounds . It has a double action: moisturizing and lubricating. Thanks to its great moisturizing power, it significantly improves vaginal hydration.
- Argan oil ( Argania spinosa ) : moisturizing action due to its content of unsaturated fatty acids and restorative effect of the barrier function due to its content of antioxidants and moisturizing compounds. Prevents water loss from the skin in postmenopausal women.
- Sesame oil ( Sesamum indicum oil ) : antibacterial and antifungal with lubricating activity of the mucous membranes.
- Soothing peptides : relieves itching and discomfort in the area by decreasing the activity of PAR-2, restores the barrier function, restoring the integrity of damaged tissue and attenuates inflammation.
Apply in the external genital area 2 or more times a day, according to need.
Wash hands after use.
Can it be applied internally?
No, OlioVita Intimate is a cream for external application.
Can it be supplemented with OlioVita?
Yes, the combined supplementation of Oliovita Intima and Oliovita contributes to a healthier skin and mucous membranes both from inside and outside.
Do not apply the product on damaged skin; such as ulcers, open or infected wounds.
Avoid that the product comes into contact with the eyes.
Healthy living, trends, nutrition, interviews and much more
Vaginal dryness is one of the most characteristic symptoms of women during menopause. It happens due to the absence of natural moisture in the vagina. In normal circumstances, female arousal produces the discharge of a transparent mucus that aims to protect the vaginal walls, maintain the elasticity of that organ and provide it with a […]
For some time now, a lot has been said about the properties of omegas in different areas of our body: brain, heart, skin, etc. We have spoken with Arnau Vilas, member of the technical department of Vitae, researcher of agri-food technology, PhD in food science and specialist in sea buckthorn about the importance of omegas and how to introduce […]
We have had a very interesting conversation with Dr. Xavier Caparrós, gynaecologist, about vaginal dryness and other issues that stem from it. What is vaginal dryness? It is a type of condition that is a symptom rather than a cynical sign, as it depends on the subjective feeling of the patient. Measuring the flow level […]