Awareness about the environmental damage that is occurring on our planet, as a result of global warming, has driven millions of people around the world adapt to new lifestyles, where conservation and preservation of natural resources should be above economic and political interests. Therefore, it is advisable to live green, think green.
Activism and education
Groups of people have joined forces to push through projects and put pressure on economic conglomerates that every day exercise more power in the political sectors, are managing to change the mentality of the people, by promoting structural changes involving awareness of environmental care.
From education as a fundamental learning tool, in order to start living and to perceive life differently, where protection of ecosystems and natural resources, will become a priority that cannot wait.
Think, act, feel and live green and…
- Recycle and waivers to live in a disorderly way, driven by consumerism, you realize that you must watch what you have, and you turn to fix it instead of throwing it when you think it does no longer serve you, understanding that recycling has become your new alternative lifestyle.
- Understand that you not always have to use your car, there are other alternatives such as public transport or cycling, or decide to walk if the distances are not very long.
- Make use of sustainable and biodegradable materials that will not damage your environment, giving excessive use of plastics that pollute the environment.
Your habits and lifestyle contribute to reducing CO2 emissions.
- Save water, take care as it is the most valuable asset, because you know and understand that there is nothing on the planet that can replace it.
- And to protect your health naturally, visit https://www.vitaeinternational.com/
Vitae because health is more than just the absence of illness!
Image courtesy of Thinkstock http://alo.co/profesion-y-genero/proyectos-que-ayudan-al-medio-ambiente All rights reserved.