On Thursday, February 22, was the date of Vitae seminar in Manchester. Vitae held its first international seminar in collaboration with the ANP (Association of Natural Practitioners) at the Pendulum Conference Center in Manchester. The Keynote speaker of the seminar was nutritional therapist, Rochelle Logan-Rodgers Bsc (Hons) and the content discussed revolved around the concept “Nutrition for energy” from a 360º vision.
We also carried out a comprehensive explanation of some of our products, designed to generate more energy and vitality (Vitanadh, Vitamin C and Reconnect), as well as two case studies and a round of Q&A
More specifically, the seminar examined the following topics:
- How cells generate energy
- Essential nutrients to generate energy (including Coenzyme Q10, NADH, Vitamin B and Lipoic Acid)
- Nutritional interventions that change the efficiency of mitochondrial metabolism and the composition of the membrane
- Nutritional supplements of Vitae as additional support
- Last but not least emphasizing that we were happy to see 25 dedicated professionals from the health sector attending and are looking forward to continue offering knowledge from the best specialists.
Vitae is a laboratory of food supplements and natural products. Created in 1995, based on the philosophy of the founder, Raimon Cortada, to learn and incorporate the best of what nature has to offers us. Achieving a state of optimal health and wellbeing promoting a healthy lifestyle both physically and mentally. All this thanks to the wonderful resources that nature offers us and that we have so much to learn from. Thanks to the will, vitality and curiosity of Raimon Cortada, Vitae has become something more than a company. We feel that we are a family and you are part of it. Our passion is to help maintain and improve the quality of life of each of you, to appreciate and enjoy the little things that make our day to day living.